security deposit and first month's rent prior to occupancy
• The home is 20 minutes from downtown Naperville, which is like a mini Chicago in terms of restaurants and shopping. 13 minutes to the Aurora casino and downtown Aurora. Less than 10 minutes shopping/restaurants on Route 59, including the Hollywood Palms dinner and movie theater
• Roman soaking tub in primary bathroom which is an ensuite bathroom, video game console consisting of 800 video games, air hockey table, 20 + board games, playing cards, hardwood floors. We are replacing the hot tub but have not done that yet. Free WiFi with streaming access and TV in every bedroom, also in the family room, Living room and basement rec room. Separate office workspace
• primary bedroom has a king, 2nd bedroom has a queen, 3rd bedroom has a bunk bed with full on the bottom and twin on the top. Family room has a pull-out full-sized bed. The 2 sofas in the basement rec room fold down into full sized beds. There is storage under these sofas.
• washer/dryer in dedicated laundry room, ironing board and iron, full kitchen with everything needed to cook including pots, pans, utensils, serving items, 12 place settings of dishes and silverware. 20+ spices and 2 cooking oils. Kerig coffee maker with k-cups, tea and hot chocolate. Dishwasher, full sized fridge with ice and water dispenser, brand new range with flat top grill, microwave and multi-function air fryer
• The home has a 2 car attached garage with a garage door opener. The driveway in 2 cars wide and could park 2 more vehicles.
•Rush Copley Medical center in Aurora, Edward hospital in Naperville
14 minutes to Route 59 Train station, an hours drive to downtown Chicago or less on an express train.
Cross streets: Eola and Ridge Rd
City, St, Zip: Aurora, Illinois, 60504