Searching for University Corporate Housing
• Find a wide variety of suitable properties located near major universities
• Refine your search by location, number of bedrooms, monthly rent range, or property type
• You’ll find property pictures and a description to help you make the appropriate choice
• Reach the owner by phone, email and in many cases text
Property Owners are provided:
• An effective marketing tool to reach those traveling for university related activities
• An Owners Handbook with valuable information on how to succeed in the temporary housing arena
• Information and discounts on credit card set-up, background/credit checks, special insurance, lease documents, professional photography
Besides the university centric traveler you can appeal to:
Corporate Travelers – those looking for furnished temporary rentals other than hotels or commercial extended stays in more residential setting where neighbors are not all travelers, and location provides good transportation sources with close proximity to business centers
Personal Travelers– extended family visits, relocations due to transfers, medical care reasons, addressing a variety of other issues
Insurance Claim Housing - insurance claim work on an existing residence, total loss temporary housing with possibility of finding properties near your existing home
Traveling Nurse Housing – cost effective alternative to a hotel or extended stay facility, close to work with flexible rental terms.
Construction Housing – a comfortable residence while construction is completed on a new home in order to minimize disruption to family life.