Furnished Rental Rates - *Includes full furniture package, housewares, utilities, cable, Wi-Fi, landscaping, routine pool maintenance:
1 mo. min: $7800 / mo.
3 mo. min: $7400 / mo.
6 mo. min: $7000 / mo.
*Housekeeping can be provided for an additional cost per visit.
Initial Deposits and Fees
Refundable Security Deposit: $5000
Exit Cleaning Fee: $500
Application Fee: $50 - $75
*References will be required as well as first month rent prior to move in.
Under 30 day Stays Available:
Daily = $430 / day
Weekly = $2900 / week
*Full price of stay required to confirm reservation.
*No additional deposit or cleaning fee for this stay
Elegant Five-Bedroom Winter Springs Home in Prestigious Gated Community
This ground-level home offers five bedrooms in the midst of Winter Springs, Florida. The city is located only 11 miles from Orlando and less than 90 miles from Tampa for convenient access to all the best attractions of Florida. Winter Springs has a population of around 35,000 and was incorporated in 1959. Maria Lake, Art & Graphics by Michael Kingery, and Youngs Railroad Station are all near this exclusive gated community in Winter Springs.
Employment options in Winter Springs are varied and come from diverse industries like leisure and hospitality, health care and social assistance, professional, scientific, and technical services, and finance and insurance. The largest employer for those near this fully furnished rental home in Orlando is Walt Disney Co. with other top employers including Florida Hospital, Publix Super Markets, Universal Orlando, and Orlando Health. Lockheed Martin Corporation is a major company in the area as are Marriott International, Central Florida Investments, and Northrop Grumman Corp.
This short-term luxury rental in Orlando has five bedrooms and three bathrooms. It is located in Tuswilla, in a wooded property only a few miles from downtown Orlando. The home offers more than 3,600 square feet of space and is furnished with linens, cables, dishes, cookware, utilities, and wireless Internet. It offers a circle driveway with a fountain and a private pool with spa and desk.
Inside the home, you will find a master chef kitchen along with a dual wine refrigerator. The family room and living room both have a flat-screen television. There is a four-car garage along with a massive back patio. Pets are allowed at this home for an additional deposit. Every bedroom has a television. The master suite has a king bed with jacuzzi tub and glass shower. Three of the other rooms have queen beds, while the last is an office space with a trundle twin bed.
This fully furnished rental home near Orlando is near a ton of attractions including Hontoon Island State Park and the Blue Spring State Park.
There are also several museums in the surrounding area. Nearby attractions to consider include Kennedy Space Station, Brevard zoo, and Dubsdread Golf Course. Whether in the town for business or pleasure, you’ll be in a beautiful space to enjoy every minute of it.
Your safety and wellbeing is important to us! Upon your arrival you will find:
• Two Humidifiers for sterilizing the air
• Hand Sanitizer
• Lysol Spray
• Clorox wipes in each bedroom
• Special Bacterial Hand Towels for doorknobs and other surfaces
• One Week Supply of Emergency Food
Completely furnished including dishes, linens, cookware, utilities, cable, and Wi-Fi.
• Circle Driveway with Cascading Fountain
• Private Pool with Cascading Waterfall, Spa, and Deck
• Master Chef Kitchen
• Dual Wine Refrigerator
• Flat screen TV in Living room & Family Room
• Four Car Garage
• Large Screen Back Patio (2000 sq. ft.)
• Pets welcome with additional deposit
Bedroom Bed Types: (Flat Screen TV in each Bedroom)
• Lower Level Master Bedroom Suite – (600 sq. ft.) King Bed; Large Jacuzzi Tub, Glass Shower with Dual Showerheads
• Lower Level 2nd, 3rd, 4th Bedrooms – Queen
• Upstairs 5th Bedroom – Office area with Day Trundle Twin Bed
• Lake Mary Business Districts – 20 minutes
• Downtown Orlando – 30 minutes
• Orlando International Airport (MCO) – 30 minutes
• Sanford Airport (SFB) – 15 minutes
• UCF / Quadrangle – 20 minutes
• School Districts: Sterling Park Elementary School, Indian Trails Middle School, Winter Springs High School
• Major hospitals: Oviedo Medical Center, Florida Hospital Health Care, Florida Hospital, Florida Hospital E. Rollins St, Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital, and Orlando Health Downtown Office
• Golf Courses: Tuscawilla Country Club, Casselberry Golf Club, Dubsdread Golf Course, the Country Club at Deer Run, Fairways Country Club
• Attractions: Cross Creek Seminole Trail – Big Tree Park, Bea
Cross streets: Dunmar Cir and Julie Ln
City, St, Zip: Winter Springs, Florida, 32708